Friday, November 18, 2005

New job

Recently I found out a good friend of mine has had a career change. I'm exceptionally proud of her. So I would like to say here, HG, congratualtions on becoming Captain Jack Sparrow. I knew you could do it.

Being that she was so bold and brave, I decided to evaluate my career, like her, and make a career change. I would like to let you all know that I am now James Bond.

OH YES! According to the Action Hero Quiz v.2.0, I am:
MI6's best agent, a suave, sophisticated super spy with charm, cunning, and a license's to kill. She doesn't care about rules or regulations and somewhat amoral. She does care about saving humanity though, as well as the beautiful men who fill his world. Bond has expensive tastes, a wide knowledge of many subjects, and his usually armed with a clever gadget and an appropriate one-liner.
(please note that I have taken some crreative license here to feminize the description)

So, congratuate me one and all.
Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home